Once a paper is accepted the registration phase begins. The authors have to complete following FOUR steps.
Step 1 – Registration Fee
- Early Bird (before 20 July 2018)
- – Regular : USD 400
- – Indonesian Regular : Rp. 5.000.000
- – Regular IEEE Member : USD 350
- – International Student : USD 325
- – Indonesia Student : Rp. 4.500.000
- – Student IEEE Member : USD 300
- – Attendee : USD 200
- – Attendee Indonesia : Rp. 2.500.000
- – Attendee IEEE Member : USD 150
- Late Registration
- – Regular : USD 450
- – Indonesian Regular : Rp. 6.000.000
- – Regular IEEE Member : USD 400
- – International Student : USD 375
- – Indonesia Student : Rp. 5.000.000
- – Student IEEE Member : USD 350
- – Attendee : USD 250
- – Attendee Indonesia : Rp. 3.000.000
- – Attendee IEEE Member : USD 200
- Extra page charge (per Page) : USD 100
- Extra paper (only one paper allowed per journal) : USD 300
All the conference attendees should be registered. Only registered authors can participate in the conference and present their papers. If the registered author is absent, another co-author if his/her status can present the paper. If a student availed the deduction facility while registering and he/she is unable to make it, then another co-author student can present the paper.It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the Proceedings/Journal and be included in the Technical Program. Only full time scholars and students can avail the student deduction facility. Students should submit the scanned copy of the Identity Card along with the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the College/University.
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer
All Authors have to sign (for their individual paper) Copyright Transfer Form electronically.
Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper Submission
You have to submit the camera ready paper in accordance with the standard.
Step 4 – Registration
For accepted paper, please register for the conference in: [TBA]
Send your completed registration form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to [TBA]